Current Situation: As of 10 PM 300 of my facebook friends are currently “online”.
I am snowed in. Since I am a certified nerd, I can always find a million productive things to do on the computer – even on a beautiful day. So, if you are bored, snowed in, and hyper – with nothing to dance to – you came to the right place!
Here are 15 very counter-productive things to do !
- Laptop or Computer.
- ADHD ( No Adderall Required)
- Nerd Mentality
2. Play with the facebook “search” tool for keyword research, market research, and just to spy on the entire facebookverse.
Examples: Search “still snowing” about every 10 seconds a new post pops up with a person shocked that it is still snowing out,.
3. Come up with a way to take over the web 2011. Can you do it!?
What hasn’t been done yet? Can you make something that tops $6 Billion Groupon?
4. Visit Mashable.com and read some articles – they are always useful!
5. Checkout wired.com – another great site for tech people!
6. Teach yourself how to use google docs.
7. “Google Me” – Search your name in google and see who is ranking for your “brand” hopefully it’s not a porn star!
8. If you want a laugh.. I know it’s kind of old but – Google the words “Why Do Girls…or Why do guys”… it’s hilarious what people ask collectively.
9. Sign up to Twitter – If you haven’t already. If you already are a tweeter add me @PaigePiskin and start following your friends.
10. Wan’t to see random photos of you or your friends that you may have never seen before? Don’t go googling for it – use a bot!
Check out “Face.com” it’s a face recognition software that facebook.com is embracing. Test it out on some of their applications – aka Photo tagger
11. Comment one a friend’s picture, heck – why not give them a lovely complement – it may make their day!
12. Do guys really like _____. Ask on forumspring.com – annonynously.
13. Teach yourself something new. Visually! Youtube tutorials. Guys and girls – check out makeup tutorials – the transformations never get old!
14. In a shopping mood? A ton of websites are having day-after-christmas sales. HO HO HO!
15. Ebay.com – You may have a shot in bidding for an ipad .. PS: Do your research. a new one is coming out with a webcam, so wait if you want that one.